Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart View

(Topic created on: 16-12-2021 07:15 PM)
DissGruntulled
Apprentice
Options
Guys, somebory, please. Anybody. How can i just watch a video, maybe skip a lil bit, without the 'smart view' 3 buttons interfering with my play / pause buttons! I do *not* use smart view and never will! 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@DissGruntulled: Please can you confirm the model number and current Android version of your device? Are you screen mirroring from the device to a TV and, if so, what method are you using to mirror the contents? Also, which app are you viewing the videos on? If you're able to post a screenshot of the issue, this would be really helpful. 

0 Likes
DissGruntulled
Apprentice
Options
I don't mirror, at all. Never have.

SM-G996B/DS (Samsung Galaxy S21+)

The buttons appear across all video formats i watch. Screenshot_20211215-235112_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@DissGruntulled: Thank you for clarifying. Can you try swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel, and check to see if Smart View is highlighted. If it is, tap the icon to disable the feature. It might also be worth checking your TV settings to see if Screen Mirroring is active, as this may explain why it is prompting you to mirror your YouTube videos. 

0 Likes
DissGruntulled
Apprentice
Options
The isn't enabled on the Quick Panel and my TV doesn't support such function, it happens where ever i am in the world.
0 Likes
DissGruntulled
Apprentice
Options
Sorry. See my reply below
0 Likes