Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow charge for s20 fe

(Topic created on: 13-04-2021 06:23 PM)
Lively68
Apprentice
Options
Hi, 
Is anyone else having issues with slow charging of the s20 fe mobile phone? My phone seems to take ages to charge. 

Any tips as to how I can fix the above?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
lara56
First Poster
Options
Seems to take ages dont like the phone much trying to get the phone if nightmare and other wee things cant change phone now had it for 2 months now
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Lively68: Are you using the plug adapter and USB cable that came packaged with the S20 FE? If so, try heading to Settings > Battery and Device Care > More Battery Settings > Fast Charging, to make sure that this option is toggled on. If the issue persist, try powering off the phone before connecting it to your charger to see if you notice an improvement. 

Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
First see if your phone actually recognises the charging protocol, when it charges it should say "fast charging" or "superfast charging" not just charging.
If it doesn't, then you need to change your charger.
If it does, then check the temperature of the battery, as the temperature goes beyond a certain point, the charging rate slows down.
0 Likes
Jr estrada
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue

Try everything , even factory reset.

Bought new cable and brick 

No change 

0 Likes
MCSwin
First Poster
Options
I have same issue, working fine for 2 years, charger and cable still work fast charging on other phones just not mine?
Any help out there?
0 Likes