Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep time 1 hour out since daylight saving started

(Topic created on: 01-05-2021 03:06 PM)
mb2706
Pioneer
Options
Not really paid much attention before but seems since daylight saving started my sleep times are 1 hour out on Samsung health. Last night for example my watch shows I was asleep from 0045 until 0615 (which is reasonably accurate) yet the health app is showing this same record as 0145 until 0715. I've been back through the last few records and it is showing me as being asleep when I know for a fact I was driving to work. Bizarrely exercise is showing the correct recorded times and everything is syncing to Google Fit as the correct times. I can't find a setting within Samsung health to set timezones, though I'm not convinced that is the issue anyway. Anyone know of any fixes or come across the same issue?
7 REPLIES 7
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @mb2706 

Very strange! Is the time on your phone showing as updated to the new daylight saving time?

0 Likes
mb2706
Pioneer
Options
Everything else is showing correct time, watch, phone, all other activities in Samsung health, only sleep. Sleep on the watch shows correct but somewhere in transferring to Samsung health it changes
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Is the software on your phone up to date? Go to Apps > Settings > Software update > Download and install. Also, let's try a Soft Reset on the phone. This will end all processes and give the phone a fresh start. To do this, press and hold the 'Power' and 'Volume Down' buttons until the phone restarts.

Let us know how you get on!

0 Likes
Members_eEbUgrv
First Poster
Options

Hi I am facing the same issue with my galaxy watch and I have the note 9 phone. I am on the latest software update for both phone and watch. I have tried to do a soft reset but that hasn't worked. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It was working fine before the time change. 

0 Likes
Erkki
First Poster
Options

Hi.

I have the issue. It started when the daylight saving started, 28th of March.

There is clearly a bug in the system. 

Please fix it.

Thanks!

0 Likes
AKMissAdventure
First Poster
Options

Same issue! A few weeks ago it wasn't showing any accurate sleep data, just the general length. Did a reset on my phone (Galaxy S20+) and cleared the cache on the app, also restarted the watch (active 2) and that seemed to fix it. Then this morning I check and the times of my sleep and workouts were off by an hour, ahead of current time even. Another cache clear and restart on both devices seems to have brought it back to normal and accurate time. Just did so, hopefully it stays fixed and I don't have to do that every day!

0 Likes
kyanhonkson
First Poster
Options
I'm still having this trouble, any solution?
0 Likes