Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

since update this week my 20 fe wont always register on network

(Topic created on: 06-03-2022 03:59 PM)
angelaeyes
First Poster
Options

its was perfect before and now cant make or receive calls indoors,can outdoors and often says the phone is not registered on network,any help please.i have tried a few things but nothing is helping,all set up for wifi calling but wont work tia.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@angelaeyes: Is the issue occurring in all indoor locations, or just certain ones? If it's the latter, have you tried reaching out to your mobile network provider to enquire about any known issues with the service in your area? To troubleshoot, please try powering off your S20 FE, remove the SIM, give the gold contacts a rub, then put it back in and power back on. If you have a case or cover on the phone, please remove it temporarily to see if this helps. If possible, please try your SIM in another compatible device, as this will help to clarify if the issue is stemming from the S20 FE, or your network/SIM. 

0 Likes
angelaeyes
First Poster
Options

Hi ty so so much for your time and help,its all working as it should now it was because i had not turned on the wi fi calling option which i had not seen before.apperciate all the help.

0 Likes