Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Screenshot

(Topic created on: 13-09-2022 02:14 PM)
Beeeman
Apprentice
Options
Since losing my simple screenshot button due to a recent update I have been searching for a replacement. Easier said than done. I searched Samsung Screenshot first and I repeatedly got the press Power button and Volume down buttons together. On my Samsung A21s and many other Samsung mobiles all the buttons are on the right side making the action suggested next to impossible, I've tried it. 
Majority of Screenshot Apps are full of all manner things you can do making them very complicated. 
Does anyone know of a Screenshot app/widget that you just press a button and a Screenshot is taken. 
Andrew
3 REPLIES 3
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
There is the volume down and power button option. Or you can add it to your drop down panel. Or tasks in edge panel. And swipe with you palm if that is a feature on your phone you can turn that on. Screenshot_20220913_142251_One UI Home_1000000451_1663075371.jpgScreenshot_20220913_142216_One UI Home_1000000450_1663075337.jpg
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Two things, this is what I do anyway

1 Hay Brixby take a screenshot

2 From side of your Pam swipe the screen from middle to right 👉

Job done

Brixby is the easiest one for me, she is my sexy friend 😆😆
0 Likes
Beeeman
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for your reply.
The volume down and power button option is fine I'd your buttons are on opposite sides of your mobile.
Adding to your drop down panel. Screenshot is not one of the available buttuns. Tasking in edge panel I've not heard of so I do not know how to do.
0 Likes