Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seriously? No Block Phrase?

(Topic created on: 31-07-2019 08:12 AM)
Samsunk
First Poster
Options

Utterly livid. Just bought Samsung J4 Plus and it's not the greatest phone but now I find I can't block spam texts because Samsung have deleted the Block phrase feature which allows you to filter out non-number texts. This was a deal breaker for me as there is literally no other way to stop companies and sellers who do not use a number to contact you. They now hold all the cards... You can't contact them and you can't block them. All you can do is painstakingly delete, over and over again. Furious. I'm done with Samsung, you will not get my repeat custom after I sell my phone. 

4 REPLIES 4
Mathsss
Student
Options

Yes Samsung are that bad to remove good features that we had from Galaxy S and they did not respond since you wrote this post. I can't understand this...

0 Likes
BG001
Student
Options

I agree,

My next phone will not be a Samsung because of this, I am sick of Spam SMS, and all because of Samsung refusing to fix or even acknowledge this problem, which has been around for well over a year.

Very Very Bad Samsung !

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Yep, very bad move from Samsung, you're driving me crazy with spamming sms!

0 Likes
tsolorio
Apprentice
Options
Same here but wasn't sure if it was a samsung thing or android. It happened after I upgrade from 7 to 9.
0 Likes