Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved Emails GONE!

(Topic created on: 20-02-2022 11:46 AM)
D19URE
First Poster
Options
Hi, since the last Samsung Email App update, all my important saved emails have disappeared.

Looking through similar questions the reply to sort the synch period is mentioned, but it has nothing to do with that. The emails are saved on the device as a file, and I can find them eventually if I trawl my folders, but cannot see them in the app so not much use saving emails!!!
Is there some way to tell the app where the emails are? I tried moving them to the new folder created by the app to save emails but still no luck HELP!
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
kurk123
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same issue as well . After One UI 4  update  , Saved Emails folder is created under Downloads folder . Copying saved emails from the old to the new folder didn't help . Samsung customer support , please look into this issue .There are many threads in the forum reporting the same issue

DJSomers
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for this info. At least I found where the Saved emails are, for now. I still didn't find the ones I lost, but hopefully the ones in the Download folder want disappear like the older ones did in the Samsung Email "Saved Emails" folder did.

0 Likes