Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsungs last goodbye

(Topic created on: 07-03-2021 11:28 AM)
Emilo Olgo
Student
Options

Hi, 
I am from Europe and I really really LOVE Samsungs designs and Samsungs in general.
I just wanted to get my word across that selling Inferior phones in most regions with the Exynos and worse GPU is what made me switch. 
As much as this hurts to say, and I am not alone. People in the world , especially in the more evolved part of the world (Europe) are very upset that they can only buy the Inferior versions of the Samsungs.
I hope you guys fix this some time in the future, and I might buy Samsungs phones again.
Love you

4 REPLIES 4
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
there are far too many of these posts..

hopefully they either up their game with Exy/Mali or switch to Qualcomm SD/Adreno.

I just performed test (see my post if you like) on something as simple as gaming on 3x Faulty S21U Vs 1x healthy (all Exy) Vs S21U SD888 and A90 5G SD855.

results are appalling and I really hope Samsung does something about this soon.

if my replacements are at least up to scratch I will stick with Samsung until the supposed AMD collaboration and see what happens, or like many others be forced to spend my £4500 per cycle elsewhere.

good luck lad, see you soon I hope
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Good luck 👍 for me I have not noticed any difference but what sucks for me is battery life and the fact that rcs chat messages always breaks, not ready to brave an iPhone again (I left them due to ios bugs) tried one plus and the screen died after 2 weeks so it looks like it's samsung for the foreseeable for me
Emilo Olgo
Student
Options

Same, I am not moving to Iphone, I kinda just dislike Apple and their ways of doing stuff, I am probably going for Xiaomi 

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea I know what you mean but to be honest it's always samsung or apple for me, it will be a long time if I ever go back but to be honest I'm happy with samsung they just need to improve battery on the smaller handsets
0 Likes