Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung website

(Topic created on: 11-10-2022 09:15 PM)
jase1986
Pioneer
Options
Anyone having problems with the samsung website it keeps crashing I'm trying to look in to buying a new phone on there I get to the basket then it crashes
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Trying using an iPhone.. Samsung website is allergic to Samsung phones (most of the time) 😁 😁.. This is my personal experience
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Change browser...... and see if it happens again
0 Likes
jase1986
Pioneer
Options
We've only got samsung fone 🙄. I've tried chrome and Samsung browser it's a nightmare
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried the Samsung Shop app which you can get from Google play Store, It appears to be working.
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
That website freezes a lot
0 Likes
juliaelder343
First Poster
Options

If you are experiencing problems with the Samsung website crashing, there are a few steps you can take to try and resolve the issue.

1. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies: Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies can help resolve the issue. To do this, open your browser and go to the ‘Settings’ or ‘Preferences’ menu. Then, find the ‘Privacy’ tab and click on ‘Clear Browsing Data’. Select the option to clear the cache and cookies and then restart your browser.

2. Update your browser and computer: If your browser or computer is outdated, this could be the cause of the issue. Make sure your browser and computer are up to date and then try accessing the Samsung website again.

3. Try a different browser: If the problem persists, try accessing the website on a different browser.

4. Contact Samsung’s customer service: If you are still having issues, contact Samsung’s customer service and explain the issue. They can help you investigate the cause and offer a solution.

0 Likes
jase1986
Pioneer
Options
👍👍
0 Likes
website url sharing
First Poster
Options

I am also facing these type of issue like I can not open some website on my new Samsung phone.

0 Likes