Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung wallet, win £10 galaxy store voucher promotion

(Topic created on: 27-12-2023 11:39 AM)
steven1990
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

After using a samsung wallet promotion i have won £10 galaxy store vouchers, 5 times, 4 of which wont let me redeem as it says voucher already used, which is strange because it said this seconds after a win with every code i recieved. Im sure im doing everything correct, if someone could help this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
oskitou
Apprentice
Options
Seems like the issues have been resolved. I got a response from them saying the vouchers should now be available, and I can confirm that's the case 😁

View solution in context

16 REPLIES 16
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Have you redeem the code in the first place 🤔. If so you can't redeem it again wants its being used.
0 Likes
steven1990
Journeyman
Options
No the codes are new, this happened as soon as i tried to redeem one the first time.
0 Likes
Stuvan
Voyager
Options
I also won a voucher. The 'redeem link' in the wallet app takes you to a dead web page, so I copied the code, went to the Galaxy store, went to 'menu' then 'vouchers & gift cards, clicked the '+' and pasted the code there.

The £10 voucher appeared, BUT after I used it to get a new font, it's disappeared completely, so Samsung have completely shafted me. The Font was only £1.37 so I should have had £8.63 left over in credit.

It's all a scam.
steven1990
Journeyman
Options
Its silly that you dont get the change back in credit, ive been getting on well with samsung products for years but this makes me worry about the service if i do get any problems in the future. Thanks for the reply
0 Likes
pavgro
Apprentice
Options
Hi I have the same problem,I even have contacted with Samsung support chat but they weren't helpfull at all,just sending me from one to another...I have two vouchers which are new but it says I have already used them.Rubbish they just want you to pay by Samsung pay instead of Google pay that's all
pavgro
Apprentice
Options
If you know how to resolve that problem please text here
steven1990
Journeyman
Options
Yes, it seems like a waste of time, im not sure what can be done about it really, samsung pay is easy to use im not sure why they need to encourage people to use it, all this does is make me want to use it less. Thanks for the reply 👍
pavgro
Apprentice
Options
I have won 10vouchers for pizza express before and was not problem at all
steven1990
Journeyman
Options
Im guessing pizza express vouchers wouldn't benefit samsung much but giving galaxy store vouchers might loose samsung some profit, who knows though, hopefully someone can explain soon.
0 Likes