Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung wallet/pay/pass update

(Topic created on: 22-06-2022 08:24 PM)
Charlie306
Navigator
Options
Me again🤣, now I've just updated the Samsung pass to the new wallet which is all good however I can't understand why Samsung pay doesn't accept a lot of bank cards, it really does disappoint, I know you have to have banks be willing to work with Samsung I just don't get why you don't chase this up and have more cooperation instead of making samsung users go through a third party curve card which if I'm honest I'm hearing nothing but bad things about lately, what would be a good feature would be a section to store other cards/passes like driver's license and fishing license or ID cards that have barcodes or QR codes for scanning, even just the option of storing a photo of the cards would be good, they could be stored in the " vault" section of the wallet in private information tab, just an idea that would be very very useful.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Dannyboii
Navigator
Options
I know what you mean. This is the main reason I don't use it. And what's annoyed me more, is that you have to have it as your default contactless payments app to be able to access your Samsung Pass.... I really wish they'd just upgraded Samsung Pay and left Pass alone...
0 Likes
Jell6
First Poster
Options
What, is this why I can't check passwords anymore. I can't get in to the pass app. I select it and it takes me to wallet!
Charlie306
Navigator
Options
Yes, there should be an update that removes the pass app, Samsung pass is then located inside the wallet in the menu tab at the bottom
0 Likes