Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Wallet only for German Nationals

(Topic created on: 02-12-2022 08:10 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I live in Germany and bought a Z Flip 4 recently. I want to use Samsung Wallet, and when going through the verification process there is always an error linked to my ID. The customer service informed me that this app only works for German Nationals. So if I am not German, I cannot use one of the most important features of the phone I bought. Does anyone have a similar experience? This is obviously an expression of racism. Does anyone know if by suing Samsung in Germany for discriminatory and racist practices, I can force them to implement this for foreigners or would this be a waste of time? Thanks!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
keith30
Maestro
Options
If that is the case, how come I like many others here in the UK who have it installed on they devices can't use it? I can't believe it, if it's true surely how can people in UK and other countries install the app, I think the app would say and I don't think Samsung would be please about it too
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

The German version of Samsung Wallet...not other versions. Before I moved to Germany from France I didn't have any  issue using Samsung Pay...the problem is that Samsung customers in Germany are not necessarily German...

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Alot of the time apps are regulated by the country not Samsung. If they don't allow is there is nothing Samsung can do, they can only apply for access from the country

If you want to sue Samsung, go ahead and good luck
0 Likes