Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung wallet not working.

(Topic created on: 25-05-2023 10:38 AM)
Bratnesti
Explorer
Options
Is any one else with a S23 ultra having issues with samsung wallet, every time i try to open it, it just says it can't open.
25 REPLIES 25
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
It's working fine for me. Is the app up to date? Have you tried clearing the Samsung wallet app cache and then reboot the phone.
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Never have used it as I prefer Google wallet l. The only time it stopped was when the phone was in the beta program, apart from that it's never failed and working ok.
0 Likes
Bratnesti
Explorer
Options
Yeah done all that at still won't open, it worked fine to start with then since the updates it's stopped working.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Have you tried uninstall and reinstall? If it stopped working after an update send an error report. Go to Support at the bottom of the members app. Report an error.
You could try wiping the phones cache partition.

Power off your device, and plug into a pc. Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons, when you see the Samsung logo release buttons. Use the volume buttons to navigate the Recovery Mode menu. Use the power button to select Wipe Cache Partition. Wait for the system cache partition to clear. You can also repair apps while in recovery mode. Also good to download is good guardians in the galaxy store. Run app booster.
Bratnesti
Explorer
Options
Tbf I think I'll just stick to Google wallet, I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get an app working.
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
You would have to delete it and reinstall it
0 Likes
Jay Rasul
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. It won't start at all even after reinstalling and resetting the cache several times. 

I have a Samsung pay credit card which Google. Pay does not support anymore so this is very frustrating.

I'm going to have to send the phone back to Samsung for it to be looked at and I'll ask them to give me a new one. 

Galaxy_Note
First Poster
Options

I was having the same issue. As soon as I update the wallet app, it starts and asks for permissions and it was stopping saying something went wrong, try again later. I was able to fix it by disabling the Private DNS in connections, more connection setting.

MK43
First Poster
Options

Yes, I am having this issue as well. Samsung wallet worked fine in my Galaxy 10+ phone but not in my new Galaxy 23+. I have rebooted, re installed and cleared caches so many times but nothing works.