Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Wallet keeps installing in German

(Topic created on: 11-09-2022 12:14 PM)
ltee
Journeyman
Options
Hi, just got a new Galaxy S21 FE, I am very happy with it except from this one issue. I cannot use Samsung Wallet due to it automatically installing in German. I have tried reinstalling it but to no result. I definitely selected English (UK) as the location when I was setting up this phone and that is what my Samsung account it set to as well. If anyone could help me that would be great, thanks.
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Where did you purchase the phone from as it sounds like your using a phone that was meant for use in another country.
ltee
Journeyman
Options
I bought it from a phone store which is based here in the UK, everything on the box is in English, so are the manuals and when I booted up the phone for the first time it was already selected on English (UK) for language.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ltee: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. Please can you take a look at the solutions in the thread below, as this relates to a similar issue that some users experienced with Samsung Pay.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/no-samsung-pay-no-updates-stuck-with-eux-europ...

StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
If you go into settings > about phone > software information, what does it say under software provider software version (it's this info that will tell us if its a UK version phone or not)
ltee
Journeyman
Options
Doesn't look like a UK version but it should beScreenshot_20220911_124812_12396_1662896892.jpg
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm in the UK and yours looks pretty similar to mine so I'd say you have a UK phone, Samsung pay works on my phone.

Have a look at the post below from @AndrewL as it looks like a few others have had the same issue.
ltee
Journeyman
Options
Ah okay, I'll check that post out. Thank you.
0 Likes
ltee
Journeyman
Options
I will try some of those solutions soon, thanks
0 Likes
ltee
Journeyman
Options
None of the solutions have worked for me
0 Likes