Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Wallet for EU / UK tablets

(Topic created on: 17-07-2022 03:21 PM)
FelimDoyle
Explorer
Options

Screenshot_20220717-125731_Google Play Store.jpgSamsung Pass and Samsung Pay have been merged into Samsung Wallet but this is not showing up in Google Play Store or Samsung Galaxy Store for my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (SM-T875).

Furthermore, the currently installed version of Samsung Pay on my tablet no longer works under Android 12.0 (see screenshot).

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@FelimDoyle Hello, Update the firmware of your Tablet. If you are up to date with the updates, you may have to uninstall the version of Samsung Pay from your tablet and try again to install the new version of Samsung wallet for your device. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
When you say it's not available for EU and UK tablets, just out of interest are you using the tablet in the country you purchased it.

When I upgraded mine it was upgraded from within the Samsung Pay app there was a upgrade button that appeared.
FelimDoyle
Explorer
Options

My firmware is up to date (see screenshot) and, as mentioned in my original post, Samsung Wallet is not available to install from either Play Store or Galaxy Store.

Screenshot_20220717-150135_Software update.jpg

0 Likes
FelimDoyle
Explorer
Options

Yes, to the best of my knowledge, it is a UK tablet and I'm using the UK Google Play Store and Samsung Galaxy Store.

My Samsung Galaxy S8+ on Android 9.0 upgraded in a similar way to how you described it.

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
If you go to settings, about tablet, software information and then paste in a reply what it says under service provider software version or Google that and you'll find out the country of origin for your tablet.
FelimDoyle
Explorer
Options
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
These are the supported devices according to Samsung
Samsung Wallet is compatible with Galaxy S22 S21 5G, S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G, Note20, Note20 Ultra, S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Note10+, Note10 5G, S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G, Note9, S9, S9+, Note8,S8, S8+, Z Flip 5G, Z Fold2 5G, Fold, Z Flip, A51, A51 5G, A50, A71 5G

I couldn't find anything about using the app on a tablet.
sobs
First Poster
Options
Is that means s22 ultra is not supported ?
0 Likes