Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Wallet digital card number

(Topic created on: 14-10-2022 10:23 PM)
Members_FAeBvGz
First Poster
Options

Samsung Wallet stores physical card information and creates a digital card number to mask the original card number when making payments to merchants. In Samsung Pay they used to show the full digital card number but I can’t figure out how to access the digital card number in the Samsung Wallet app… I need the number to dispute a transaction. Does anyone know how to view the number?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Open the Samsung Wallet app, then click on MENU at the bottom of the screen. From there, click on PRIVATE INFO in the SAMSUNG PASS section of your screen. Select the card that you have the dispute with, then click EDIT. This should now display your 16-digit card number. The vendor that you are in dispute will have the last 4 digits of your digital card number (not the physical card number). You should now have the proof you require.
0 Likes
Q1874
First Poster
Options
When I tap on the "Private info" in the 'Samsung Pass" section it doesn't show any card!
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Looks like the way cards are stored in Samsung Pay has changed. Try clicking on each card in your wallet until you see the last 4 digits of your virtual card. Above that, it should also display the last 4 digits of the real card. Once you have correctly identified the card, go back to whoever you are in dispute with to resolve your issue. Remember NOT to quote the full 16 digits - just the last 4. They may ask for your card expiry date, and your cvc code. If you give them the card number in its entirety, you are leaving yourself open to fraud.
0 Likes