Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Ultra S21 the Galaxy Store is not working and I see apps not compatible for the version error on Play store

(Topic created on: 05-06-2021 02:02 PM)
Adil Musa
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I just bought the Samsung ultra s21 but the galaxy store does not seem to work for me. It tells me it's not compatible and half of the apps do not work, such as Call of Duty and Adobe Photoshop saying the same thing. Any reason why this is? and is they a way to fix this? 

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Adil Musa
Apprentice
Options

I know 😞 really gutted, going to have to wait a while before purchasing another phone. Will make sure its from amazon or somewhere safe next time. Do you know if the S20 Ultra is similar if not close to S21 Ultra as in is it worth buying the s20 ultra instead or wait for the price drop for the s21 ultra?

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't think there are many users happy with the S20, personally, I would avoid that phone and wait for S21 price drop. What phone are you currently using?
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
You can get imported S21 Ultras at close to brand new S20 Ultras price. The snag is you forgo warranty but you do get a substantially cheaper phone.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Adil Musa  Sorry you had the misfortunate of being scammed , need to be on your guard.  Personally  would not use Facebook Marketplace for Tech Products anyway.   Think would be better waiting for S21 price drop, need to consider whether imported devices are really worthwhile.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Adil Musa
Apprentice
Options

Didn't know, it was too good to be true at the price. Yeah too pricey at the moment, will have to wait a good 3-4 months or so before seeing the price drop for it.