cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UK: Samsung Pay Prize Draw: Thousands of Prizes on Tap

(Topic created on: 21-03-2019 01:39 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured I'd let you all know that if you're a UK-based Samsung Pay user, there's a sweet prize draw promo going on at the moment. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Prizes

• One (1) x 55” QLED 4K Smart TV (55'' Q9F Flagship QLED 4K Certified Ultra HD Premium HDR 2000 Smart TV QE55Q9FNATXXU);
  • Four (4) x Samsung Galaxy Watch (SM-R810NZKABTU);
  • One-hundred (100) x Samsung Level Box Speaker (Slim Black – EO-SG930CBEGWW); and
  • Three-thousand (3,000) x 64GB Micro SDXC EVO Plus Memory Card (MB-MC64GA/EU)

(*Oooo-oooo!*)

You can enter the draw via the Samsung Pay app, and by making five successful Samsung Pay transactions between 00:01 (GMT) 8 March 2019 and 23:59 (BST) 3 May 2019.

Enter by: Samsung Pay > clicking into the 'Thousands of prizes on tap' promo on the Home, Pay or Promotions tabs in the app. Also available on Samsung Pay Gear.

Once entered, you'll receive a stamp each time you pay using Samsung Pay:

9.Screenshot_20190312-142341_Samsung Pay.jpg10.Screenshot_20190312-142533_Samsung Pay.jpg14.Screenshot_20190312-152530_Samsung Pay.jpg

Once you've collected all five, go to Vouchers to see your prize draw entry:

15.Screenshot_20190312-152708_Samsung Pay.jpg16.Screenshot_20190312-152717_Samsung Pay.jpg

Further details at the promo's Terms page here.

And let us know in this thread if you're one of the lucky winners! :trophy::white-medium-star:

38 REPLIES 38
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

That's awesome Ant ^-^ Quite sure that my bank isn't listed in there (Did reach out to them using twitter a few times haha 😛 ).

0 Likes
TheJackal
Explorer
Options

Telling people to request it from our banks. That whole list has like 2 banks the rest are jobs worth companys who have their hand in digital banking not actual banks. Samsung pay to me is spam a useless app what is forced on some devices what are asking their users to help them be accepted by proper banks

0 Likes
Don_Draper
Apprentice
Options

I dunno. I briefly counted 4 completely separate actual banks, 1 large UK building society, 1 major global credit card company, 1 card that's a subsidiary of a Swiss bank. Would be great if they had more though.

0 Likes
TheJackal
Explorer
Options

Have you seen Google pay

AIB GB

Amex

Bank of Scotland

B Bank

Clydesdale Bank

The Co-operative Bank

The Cumberland

first direct

First Trust Bank

Halifax

HSBC

Isle of Man Bank

John Lewis

Lloyds

M&S Bank

MBNA

Monzo

Nationwide

NatWest

Royal Bank of Scotland

Santander

smile

Starling Bank

TSB

Ulster Bank

Yorkshire Bank

Revolut

That's a list of banks. Yeah I noticed a couple more but they are small banks not major ones.

The app really annoys me. My six year old has a j6 and the app is on there and can not uninstall. It always showed the stupid drag up from the bottom thing they added and no matter what I done to the permissions it still came back. I wound up rooting the phone and removing it that way. 

It seems the banks what are banks don't want to use Samsung pay and to me that says something, Samsung are hoping we will all go to our banks and request they use Samsung pay and if enough people do they might act. But I would stick with Google pay all day long over Samsung even if my bank supported it

0 Likes
GeorgeC
Pathfinder
Options

@TheJackal - I am not using Google Pay, I am using Samsung Pay and I am participating on a Samsung forum about Samsung Services.

Where is the point of trolling this thread if you don't care (and you are not interested) in Samsung Pay?

Such a waste of energy...

Present: SM-N960F | SM-R800 | QC35 | Yunmai Balance | SM-R140 |
Previous: SM-N950F | SM-R600 | QC35 |EE-MG950 |
0 Likes
TheJackal
Explorer
Options
What's a waste of energy is rooting a device to remove *****.
0 Likes
AntS
Options

It's cool if folks want to talk on the forum about the technical merits and drawbacks of various pay apps, along with their personal pay app preference... but this isn't really the best thread to do it on. 

And swerving this thread back on topic: you can’t currently be in a draw to win a TV, smartwatch, a speaker, or a memory card with Google Pay in the UK. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Emasullivan
Explorer
Options

I would love to be able to take part but RBS doesn't support Samsung pay so that's me out 😂🙃 tried to contact them bit nothing 

0 Likes
DaveyG80
Explorer
Options

My samsung pay works fine you just add ur card to it 

0 Likes
Chrisb1
First Poster
Options

I've just paid using Samsung Pay but there is no voucher  appearing in the App? 

Is it not instant?

0 Likes