Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV Plus for S21 series in UK

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 10:56 AM)
F6670
Explorer
Options

Hi there, does anyone know when Samsung TV Plus will be coming to the S21 series of phones in the UK?
I have seen the YouTube videos showing the TV Plus within Samsung Free app but I only think its available in America  at the moment... I have just got the S21 Ultra which is a great phone and this would be a handy addition to the S21 series 😉  I have searched the net but no leads as yet 😯

Thanks and Stay Safe everyone 😁Samsung TV Plus coming to the UK?Samsung TV Plus coming to the UK?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Podcasts101
Explorer
Options
Doesn't matter if you have the Samsung s21 ultra or he a02 as long as you are in the UK you will have to wait till they think it is successful enough to go to other countries
Podcasts101
Explorer
Options
Oh and it should be no leads not know leads
F6670
Explorer
Options

Cheers, Oh and thanks for the 'No Leads' bit.... 😄

F6670
Explorer
Options

Surely it must be sort of successful, as its preinstalled in the latest TV's here in the UK already... 😲

0 Likes
Podcasts101
Explorer
Options
No problem,
Can't help myself when I see a grammar mistake...
F6670
Explorer
Options

Sorry, I'm not the best at Grammar 😂  

Podcasts101
Explorer
Options
Lets hope it is, they had an app like this in the past that was on all android devices and took it down a year later...
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
The issue stems from the legality of IPTV services per Country and it's particularly convoluted in the UK.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Think it will be a waiting game but hopefully TV Plus on Galaxy Devices  in Uk in due course.    Mind you some members here complain about it being on their TV  (though should be able to edit channels).  😉

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.