Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Step Challenge - real of fake?

(Topic created on: 01-11-2020 09:45 PM)
Galway West
First Poster
Options

So I have been taking the step challenge for the last few months and delighted when I get between 450,000 and 500,000+ steps in a month.  Harmless and could easily do better I know!  I am however amazed how some of the step challenge community clock up 100,000+ steps a day, in fact everyday for an entire month and can clock up over 3,000,000+ steps in total.  Is this "fake news" to borrow a phrase from the orange overlord!?   Today is the first day of the November step challenge and a few "ultramarathon" folk have already nearly finished the challenge before the day is even out?   Screenshot_20201101-211924_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20201101-213337_Samsung Health.jpg    

2 REPLIES 2
Danito
Journeyman
Options
4 years later, same problem. I believe is impossobile to to more than 100k steps every day.... I think Samsung should try to figure out how to remove fake user to make the challenge more fair and appealing and l enjoyable for real fit guys
josefwencel
First Poster
Options

Fully agree. Seeing somebody has multiple hundreds of thousands steps per single day and total of multiple millions in a months is technically impossible for a human being, does not matter how fit you are, its timely impossible in 24hrs and 30days in a month.

These fakes should be removed.