Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung services didn't work in my s9 plus

(Topic created on: 20-09-2020 04:29 PM)
okba1
First Poster
Options

I'am trying to make my Samsung services work for a long of time but i didn't success like Samsung Health and Secure Folder,
My S9 Plus is out of box don't want to work with this services and i  try to make other Firmwares but nothing works and still the same problem i back yo my NEE version i just receive the updates from OTA, So can you hellp me about that i need this services to be in my phone like Secure Folder it so helpful.

So any ideas ?? and how can i make contact with Samsung to solve that problem in my phone !

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
sorry, you'll need to rewrite your post if you want my help. The typos make it unreadable
0 Likes
ARahman
Explorer
Options
If you have samsung members app you can go to get help and click 'get help by chat' or you can search samsung live chat on web browser. One reason to what i know is that, it wont work if firmware is not original, another is that that phone is rooted and lastly the phone might be fake
0 Likes
KizzyCatWoman
Pioneer
Options
if your phone has been rooted Samsung may not be able to help you. The services may be able to be disabled in settings but they cannot be uninstalled.
0 Likes