Go to solution Solved

Samsung s21FE & 3 months Disney Plus problem

(Topic created on: 01-04-2022 09:20 AM)
SiTY1D
Journeyman
Options

Hi

I hope someone can help me.

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S21FE on 05/01/22 & today tried to claim the Samsung Boost for 3 months free of Disney+.

I have received numerous notifications from  Samsung about claiming this offer & it shows on my Samsung Members app.

I've tried to claim the offer today & have been given a message 'Sorry no offers are currently available, please try again later.

I would appreciate anyone's help, as I've tried all solutions on other Samsung forums.

ThanksDisney+ offer.jpg

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
madriss
First Poster
Options

I had this problem as well but although I had done the 'sign in with your galaxy device' option to access the page and thought I was signed in, when I clicked on the hamburger menu at the upper right I noticed there was still a sign in/register button - after signing into my account again it worked.

0 Likes
MarsMug
First Poster
Options

I'm not big on social media, got a link or something I can click on?

0 Likes
Members_z6Lb312
First Poster
Options

Just bought a Samsung S22 Ultra and having the same issue with Disney+ boost offer. Everytime it shows sorry no offers are currently available! Contacted Samsung and was asked to clear cache/try incognito mode/try other browsers and all the same! Message the technical support team and waiting for their response. Anyone managed to sort out this issue?

Thanks

0 Likes
EvilGrin
First Poster
Options

I am in exactly the same situation - I keep getting stuck in the "sign in" loop where it never actually signs in.

Samsung have asked me to clear cookies etc and try a different browser, but no dice. The only browser that signs in is the Samsung Internet browser.
I have replied to tech support's email, and like you am still awaiting a response....

0 Likes
Members_z6Lb312
First Poster
Options

Just tried this morning again and managed to enter my purchase detail and submit the claim. It says it will be validated and will receive the ode within 28 days! 

0 Likes
Members_vvL23hz
First Poster
Options

This worked for me also. Straight away. After endless tries with Firefox on desktop and mobile.

The whole registering/ my phone details thing is very poor.

0 Likes
TieKnot
Apprentice
Options
As at 17/5/22, fully 3 months after buying the Samsung S21 FE 5G, it still doesn't work! Samsung have confirmed that there is a problem, which they are working to resolve ... but there is no timescale for a fix. I have sent all details they requested ... but I have to say that given that I paid about £770 for the phone influenced by Samsung's enticement, I find Samsung's support on this issue dire. 😞

John Lewis solved the problem in 24 hours. They refunded the cost of Disney+ subscription after I shared all my Samsung correspondence with them.