Go to solution Solved

Samsung s21FE & 3 months Disney Plus problem

(Topic created on: 20-02-2022 08:56 AM)
SiTY1D
Journeyman
Options

Hi

I hope someone can help me.

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S21FE on 05/01/22 & today tried to claim the Samsung Boost for 3 months free of Disney+.

I have received numerous notifications from  Samsung about claiming this offer & it shows on my Samsung Members app.

I've tried to claim the offer today & have been given a message 'Sorry no offers are currently available, please try again later.

I would appreciate anyone's help, as I've tried all solutions on other Samsung forums.

ThanksDisney+ offer.jpg

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
SiTY1D
Journeyman
Options
Oh no. Very bad of them, especially as you've bought 2 phones. If I get any updates, I'll post them here. I spent about 3 hours trying to sort it. So frustrating.
0 Likes
TwinkleB
Journeyman
Options
I'm having the same issue, but mine is stuck on the sign in loop and one of the boosts work. Very frustrating as no resolution from Samsung. Their Twitter team said it's "coming soon!"
0 Likes
SiTY1D
Journeyman
Options
No solution so far. Today, I receive an email from Samsung informing me to boost my Samsung S21 5G. I don't own that phone, as I purchased the S21 FE 5G, so seems they have their wires crossed & that may explain why I can't access the Disney + Boost, as it's not listed for the S21 5G. The Disney+ is listed on everything else I have & I've had notifications etc from Samsung informing me to claim it. They need to sort the software gliche out. Screenshot_20220220-084917_Gmail.jpg
0 Likes
SiTY1D
Journeyman
Options
Email part 2 Screenshot_20220220-085546_Gmail.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
jonco25
Apprentice
Options
Finally able to claim it today with no error, maybe worth retrying if you haven't done so already
SiTY1D
Journeyman
Options
Awesome! I've just retried & it works. Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy 👍🏻
0 Likes
TieKnot
Apprentice
Options

I had a similar problem: new S21 FE G5 and I cannot claim 3 month Disney+ Boost.  Yesterday I even accidentally ended up paying for a 1 month subscription when I logged into my old Disney+ account.  Over several hours, I went round in circles (on different browsers) loading the boost page, logging into my Samsung account, which ended up landing back to the boost page.  I finally managed to get the redemption code when I used the Samsung Internet Browser on the S21.  Support from Samsung is dreadful: tech support can't help, sales support can't help, and the phone number you are referred to only works for landlines, and is not accepting calls in the mid afternoon.

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

These issues should all be resolved now. If anyone is still having issues, then don't hesitate to get in touch via one of our Social Media channels where we can help out getting a code for you. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
watashi
First Poster
Options

I can confirm these issues haven't been resolved, as I'm experiencing the same issues this evening as detailed here on my brand new S22. Please could you advise?

0 Likes
mrsmack
First Poster
Options

also showing a no offer currently available to me. I've had my S22 ultra for a month and numerous emails reminding me to sign up.  Very annoying

0 Likes