Go to solution Solved

Samsung s21FE & 3 months Disney Plus problem

(Topic created on: 19-02-2022 01:14 PM)
SiTY1D
Journeyman
Options

Hi

I hope someone can help me.

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S21FE on 05/01/22 & today tried to claim the Samsung Boost for 3 months free of Disney+.

I have received numerous notifications from  Samsung about claiming this offer & it shows on my Samsung Members app.

I've tried to claim the offer today & have been given a message 'Sorry no offers are currently available, please try again later.

I would appreciate anyone's help, as I've tried all solutions on other Samsung forums.

ThanksDisney+ offer.jpg

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
You could try contacting support
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
Explaining the issue
Claiming Disney plus
pickmybrain
Pathfinder
Options
Firstly ensure you have not got a VPN activated on your phone as this hides your location and IP address.
Try through mobile data.
Turn on VOLTE
Try a different WiFi connection.
SiTY1D
Journeyman
Options
I've just contacted them. Thanks for your advice. 👍🏻
SiTY1D
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for trying to help 👍🏻. I've just tried & it's still having the same issue.
0 Likes
pickmybrain
Pathfinder
Options
Try accessing the samsung boost website on your actual laptop or another device. If the same message appears it may be to do with your Internet connection.
SiTY1D
Journeyman
Options
I've tried the other offers & it allows me to have the YouTube premium free for 4 months & the 6 months Sleep Cycle (I've not proceeded in claiming them). Just the error message on Disney+. Very odd.
0 Likes
jonco25
Apprentice
Options

Have you had a solution that works? I've bought 2 phones and the offer doesn't work on both, both getting the same error. 

SiTY1D
Journeyman
Options
Sadly, nothing has worked yet. I've tried every solution, different browser, mobile Internet, clearing cookies etc. Same error 'sorry no offers currently available, please try again later'. The YouTube 4 Premium & 6 Months Sleep Cycle work. Samsung chat advised they'll email in 3 to 5 days. I wanted The Disney+, so my children could watch it during half term. It's very bad, that Samsung provide offers as incentives when buying a phone, yet they don't work.
0 Likes
jonco25
Apprentice
Options
I spoke to them 3 or so days ago as I wanted it for the same reason. They told me 24 to 48 hours but still the problem exists