Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S21 5G issue with Wahtsapp dual images, video, audio - not able to send or download

(Topic created on: 18-10-2021 01:56 PM)
asdfZxcv
Apprentice
Options

Hi all, 

I have a Samsung S21 and I installed whatsapp and whatsapp dual. 

With my whataspp acount I can send and download images, videos, audios and so on without any issue. 

When I tried to do the same with the "whatsapp dual", I always always get an error : "The download was unable to complete.Please try again later." or "the media file doesn't exists on your internal storage"  or "Can't set up the recorder now, please try again later" etc..

I have read about this issue in other messages so:
- I have uninstall and re-install both whatapps app --> without susscess , still same issue
- I have the last version of the samsung system 
- Whatsapp version is 2.21.18.17
- If I open the Gallery or My Files app, selecting the files, and sharing them via Whatsapp dual -- same error happens. 
- the whatsapp dual has the same allowed permision as the normal whatapp

Some help or recomendation here ?

37 REPLIES 37
Vyxdyx
First Poster
Options

Have you had any luck with this. I have same issue. Samsung say its a what's app problem but I know its not as it works fine on my husband huawei phone. Move both sums to samsung and error occurs 

0 Likes
asdfZxcv
Apprentice
Options

Hi, not yet, still same situation. 
For sure it is related to samsung because I had a LG before and it was working perfectly. 

I had to download an other app to duplicate whatsapp, so now it is "ok" but it is not as I expected, so still not very "user friendly". 

Bautis
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have the same problem on my S21. It works fine on my previous device the S10+.

Definitely a Samsung problem on the new software. They need to fix this urgently!!

0 Likes
arunsdk
First Poster
Options

Same issue with me. Im also not unable to back up the whatsapp dual data to my google account

0 Likes
MoMo325
Apprentice
Options

What app did you download to duplicate and get around this issue?

0 Likes
Vyxdyx
First Poster
Options

No resolution. Samsung say not their issue. Sent phone back as not fit for purpose and gone back to our old non Samsung phone 

0 Likes
MoMo325
Apprentice
Options

That's a bummer. I specifically night a new S21+ for that purpose.

Samsung folks- if you're seeing this, please help

Vyxdyx
First Poster
Options

They are not interested we spoke to them for about 30 mins and they just sat it's a what's app issue not a Samsung. But it can't be as dual sim work fine on the original ohieb we had. Hope you get your issue resolved 

0 Likes
asdfZxcv
Apprentice
Options

The app I downloaded is "Clone app", at least it works

0 Likes