Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Reward Points?

(Topic created on: 01-10-2021 08:53 AM)
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I installed a new update last night on my S21 Ultra and there's now a rewards points thing I've never seen before at the top of the benefits section? I also spent £380 online last night but don't have any points? Anyone know more about it? Googling it just brought up US articles.

Got carried away sorry.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChloeO
Explorer
Options
Off topic but what font are you using? 😊
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Not a problem haha, here's the exact way I have it set. It's much nicer left off bold Screenshot_20211001-113204_Settings_54847.jpg
ChloeO
Explorer
Options
Thanks! Just bought it there 😁
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Samsung Rewards

Earn points when you buy your favourite products on samsung.com. Then redeem those points on future purchases. Start earning right away.

Join now

How it works

Step 1

Sign in to your Samsung Account. Go to My Page, and then Rewards. Read and accept the Terms and conditions.

Step 2

While you are signed in, you can earn Samsung Rewards points when you purchase qualifying products on Samsung.com.

Step 3

Go to My Account to access your Samsung Rewards points balance. Your points will be credited within 28 days after delivery of your product. You can then redeem your points for future purchases on Samsung.com or on the Members app

Where can I spend points?

Samsung Rewards points can exclusively be used on Samsung.com to buy a large selection of products from across the full range.

How many points will I earn?

You will earn 1% of your order value back in Samsung Rewards points.
You will also receive exclusive booster offers too

I found the link here if anyone is interested in the terms. I bet you when I made my purchase last night it logged me out after I took so long and therefore I'll not get any points 🙄 It was only £3.80 worth.
https://www.samsung.com/uk/rewards/?cid=uk_ow_app_s-members_none_launch_samsung-rewards_banner_benef...