Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung reward points uk

(Topic created on: 16-06-2022 04:00 PM)
Jp46
Pioneer
Options
How do you redeem Samsung reward points in the UK, as there is no option to redeem them when purchasing something on Samsung.com

Need help. 
Thanks 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
You spend them on the payment section when your placing an order.
Screenshot_20220329-214843_Samsung Members_171_1648586952.jpg
0 Likes
jimsouthstand
Pioneer
Options

I have 40000 points after buying 2 phones, but cant see on the payment sectio where to add them? it asks for a voucher code but cant see where to add points? can you use them on any product, eg Mobile case?

0 Likes
jimsouthstand
Pioneer
Options
Yes, at last, so you don't get to use the points until you are at the checkout, and when yout there, they give you your points total and the max you can use, now if only they put this small para on their Rewards Page 🤔
0 Likes
Kayles91
First Poster
Options
That doesn't come up at my checkout! Says nothing about my points at the checkout page
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Are you logged into your account during checkout or checking out as a guest.

Also does your account say you have points available..
0 Likes
jimsouthstand
Pioneer
Options

Sorry Kayles91 but when I went through the buy / shopping system as soon as i got to the checkout / payment there was a voucher  redeem points section on the page, above the payment section! Obviously you need to be signed in.

0 Likes
Pky
First Poster
Options

Just in case anyone else reads this i finally figured out why it dosen't show (and Samsung you should make this clear as its a bad user experience) It will only show in payment if you are paying full price for something (always a catch) That includes trade in. You will find in most cases the discount by trade in or offer price will be better than using vouchers.  

0 Likes