Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Samsung Pull your socks up - See the communications from big boys πŸ‘‡

(Topic created on: 29-09-2022 07:41 AM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options

You said your watch is Pro (Pro in general terms, bigger, better and top in the class) 

So left Apple and came to Samsung only to find out none of your health and fitness facilities are no where near to Pro, and none of the big Pro Developers have integrated with your Pro watch either 

So Samsung you should help customers like myself by upgrading your Health app, even the simplest of things, when one does Deadlift there is no way to add Weight, rather you give reward to "time" spent, what a joke is that 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Aronovic
Pathfinder
Options
See the problem is many of Apple's comes from the fact you basically pay for most of the services. Therefore they are obliged to provide support and the propriety nature of them makes them locked into their ecosystem anyway.

I much rather have a Garmin or Tissot smartwatch.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. Sure you are absolutely right

What got caught me was, "Pro" from the moment I saw Samsung Galaxy "Pro" I made decisions from my heart (in other words, went with assumptions) rather than Brain (I should have used evidence based Decision making) so I bought the 5 Pro, sure with the battery it's Pro but with health and fitness there is nothing Pro

Just a simple example, when do Push-ups, I can't put how many.... Push-ups I did, I can only put how loooong I did Push-ups.. that's a joke

tc
0 Likes
Aronovic
Pathfinder
Options
It was not meant to be negative but garmin fenix definitely offers a better smartwatch experience whilst being compatible with iPhone and android. Samsung should step up their game in this and other areas to justify their pro moniker.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.. I am in stitches.. You are cool
I appreciate you are sharing your thoughts

I got both right now, Garmin is just next to me (Venue 2 plus) when it comes to fitness/sport that's the King or that's the real Pro, but very poor with "smart facilities"..

But looking at Samsung Health App, it's just unbelievable Schoolboy, for example Deadlifts.??? ...... Without any facility to record the Weight..???... God I can't believe any one who had seen a Gym would have added ability to record the Weight instead of time
0 Likes
Aronovic
Pathfinder
Options
I am interested on getting a smartwatch and so far got it down to garmin or tissot. The tissot is solar charged also. But probably more a lifestyle watch than serious pro.
0 Likes