Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 10-08-2023 07:21 PM)
Renars
Voyager
Options
Hi all...
First time in my life I bought smartwatch & I bought watch 6 classic 43mm Bluetooth- be honest I did not expect I will love it so my wife bought watch 6 Bluetooth with z flip 5 as well. So my question is- can some one please sent me link how I can activate samsung pay to pay with watch in shop. I have Barclays bank. Thanks 😊 
15 REPLIES 15
keith30
Maestro
Options
You might need to be with Google Pay or curve..barclays doesn't support Samsung pay. I was with Barclays so you might need to ask them if they have changed they policy
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Barclays doesn't support Samsung Pay.

Easiest options are to either open a bank account that supports Samsung Pay and transfer some funds from your barclays account or setup a curve account.

HSBC, First Direct, Santander, Nationwide are a few of the major Samsung Pay supporting banks.

Or use Google Pay.
0 Likes
Renars
Voyager
Options
Totaly rubish that curve, I'm trying already 1hrs and can not verify my email, all the time stuck, error, many times reinstall- NOTHING!!! from support geting unless apologise emails TRY AGAIN LATER 🤣🤣🤣 REALY? So if I have Barclays so no chance to pay by watch?
0 Likes
Renars
Voyager
Options
If u use Google pay than I can pay by watch?
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I don't use Google Pay but any of the options I've listed including Google Pay will work on your watch.

Your right about curve though in your earlier reply to another comment.
0 Likes
Renars
Voyager
Options
I delete everthing about curve and I will try Google pay then, thank u
0 Likes
DQ11
Apprentice
Options
Did Google pay work for you? im stuck too and bank with barclays.
0 Likes
Renars
Voyager
Options
Just now set up it on phone without problem, will try it tomorrow at shop
DQ11
Apprentice
Options
Cool thanks- let me know if its working
0 Likes