Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 22-06-2022 02:03 AM)
Adam1998
Explorer
Options
Iv just used samsung pay for the first time just wanted to know when do transaction show on my bank I'm using nationwide
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
usually straight away, if you have banking apps on your phone you will see it in your bank app statement, or if you set your bank app to notification on . then it will pop up on you phone screen within couple seconds
0 Likes
Adam1998
Explorer
Options
No worries I have my bank details on my computer but I will have a look tomorrow
0 Likes
Adam1998
Explorer
Options
It stil not on my statement that I made a payment with samsung pay
0 Likes
Adam1998
Explorer
Options
Like would it take a long time to get the transaction on my bank it on my computer
0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
did you have multiple bank card that you save it on the samsung app if you do it could be the other bank card that you activated to use with the samsung pay rather the nationwide one, the only things that takes couples day to show on your bank statement and money deducted from your bank account is when you pay at pump in petrol station, usually take up to 3-5 days, but that if you have to insert you bank card at the petrol pump. unless there is a contactless at the petrol pump witch I haven't seen before
0 Likes
LydiaRobinson
First Poster
Options

I haven't used a Samsung for many years, so I can't tell you where your alerts are displayed. However, if you are uncomfortable using your payment system, this is why to change it. You can change either the platform through which you make payments or the application interface through which you make payments. You can also use specialized platforms, based on which it is easier to carry out payment transactions. Since you will always keep checks and all receipts - you will be able to produce a tax report on time. For this purpose, you may need https://www.thepaystubs.com/. I would also like to know tips on how to plan your budget?

0 Likes