Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 22-10-2021 06:24 PM)
J0nny
Journeyman
Options
Hi, 

Do you have to use Curve app to use Samsung pay?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@J0nny: No, you can use the Samsung Pay app without having to download the Curve app. For Samsung Pay+, the Pay+ card and E money is issued by Curve, and existing Curve customers cannot also apply for Samsung Pay+. 

J0nny
Journeyman
Options
Thanks I'm thinking of deleting it. I have the pay+ card and have registered Amex card which can't be used in curve. And the cashback rewards from curve are a bit ***** compared with Amex.
0 Likes
muftiman
Student
Options

I previously used Samsung Pay on my S8 but it does not work on my new S21 Ultra as I cannot get past the the screen that says:

"Secure keypad is opening. Please wait..."

Well I have waited for a very long time and nothing happens.

Will have to try google pay I guess.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@muftiman: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Samsung Pay. To troubleshoot the issue, please head to Settings > Apps > Samsung Pay > Force Stop > Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data, then restart your phone. I'd also recommend heading to the Galaxy Store > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Updates, to check for any available updates for Samsung Pay that might address the issue. 

kathiewatts21
First Poster
Options
Can some one help me I can't download a curtain app that chargeable but won't charge to my02 bill it's giving me the option but I have no data to sign into my 02 account
0 Likes
muftiman
Student
Options

Thank you, that seems to have worked.

Will be able to test later today.

0 Likes