Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay vouchers

(Topic created on: 23-05-2021 03:59 PM)
RYAN94
Apprentice
Options
Hi everyone, so I've managed to get samsung pay vouchers through using Samsung pay but I do I use them its says they are only valid until the end on the month is it an automated thing or do I need to put the voucher codes in somewhere, just abit confused thanks 
8 REPLIES 8
waityboo87
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I've the same and I cannot find anywhere how they are used. There is a marked as used button but when it's pressed it says voucher already used. It's very confusing. There aren't really any answers on line and the vouchers are now saying due to expire. Can't find any info on the Samsung site either.
roshanhegde333
Explorer
Options
The voucher code is something you'd like to keep as each voucher you have received will be part of the lucky draw which I believe will be done close to end of May. If you win ypu will receive email and you might have to confirm the code to get the prize.
Edgis
Apprentice
Options
Hey. So we collected the vouchers untill 18th May.
There is no info on when they will draw the lucky winners. Nor there is info whether to "mark as used" or keep it as "unused voucher"... I simply don't understand how. This works
0 Likes
Hugo89
First Poster
Options
I'm the exact same situation. Puzzled how to use them. Just got a notification saying my voucher codes will expire soon.
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Morning all,

I have found this similar thread that may help you: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/prize-draw-entry/td-p/3287319

NumeroUnoFan
First Poster
Options

Guys... I had a look at all my vouchers. The ones I did not mark as used expired without being entered into the draws. I wish they made that clear from the beginning 😕 

RYAN94
Apprentice
Options
This happened to me to
0 Likes
tsimms
First Poster
Options
I got a samsung voucher idk how I got it but it doesn't expire for the next two years I went to the store asked them to scan it to see what it was and they said it comes up as packages anyone know anythint
0 Likes