Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay UK - Lloyds bank

(Topic created on: 29-10-2017 08:55 PM)
DMI88
Explorer
Options

Hi, I have got Samsung pay on my S8+ but my bank (Lloyds bank) is currently not "yet"supported. :smileysad:

Would anybody know if they will definately be supporting this?

65 REPLIES 65
clickaway
First Poster
Options

Yeah me too, moved my business account to Santander, they use Samsung Pay just fine!! 

0 Likes
Bigbob1
Journeyman
Options

yes think I'll get a new watch that supports Google pay I lnow that works, and less hassle then changing Banks.

0 Likes
Wilks
Apprentice
Options

If you are in the UK, try Curve.

You don't need to switch banks and it ties many accounts to one card that you add to Samsung Pay.

I was reluctant to add something else to the mix but trust me, it works seamlessly and I would never go back. There was no need to move from my NatWest bank. Just add your card to Curve and spend.

Oh and Curve are the people behind the new Samsung Pay Card launching soon.

https://www.curve.com/en-gb/

0 Likes
DontlikeSam
Apprentice
Options

But not so garbage as galaxy watch active, I got it for free as a deal and I know now why is was for free, totally rubbish.

0 Likes
Umbrokhan
Pioneer
Options

That's why I sold my Galaxy watch on EBay. 
I gived my Galaxy S20 Ultra to my mum the phone had advertising on Samsung stock apps not acceptable for a very expensive phone.

i moved to iPhone 11 and now waiting to get Apple Watch series 6 maybe after September 

PSR1986
First Poster
Options
so its 2021 and still no Lloyd's on Samsung pay. come on SS this is silly. pretty sure you have and will continue to lose smart watch customers over this. BTW, pretty confident I can rewrite this message in 10 years but change the first sentence to be 2031...
DontlikeSam
Apprentice
Options

Sold mine, got  used Apple Watch 3 42 mm from friend for 50£ works like a charm. Wish you luck SS fans :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Bigbob1
Journeyman
Options
Got android powered watch Google pay no problem 😀
0 Likes
Sid001
Pioneer
Options

Its amazing that Samsung don't get this sorted. They are loosing market share and yet they are still to add Lloyds, Barclays and other major UK High Street Banks. After a number of years with Samsung phone (currently an S20) I am likely to be switching back to iPhone when I next get a phone. Such a shame as I like the Samsung, but without proper support from Samsung I shall end up voting with my feet.

0 Likes
Umbrokhan
Pioneer
Options

Just download and use Google Pay instead for Android Samsung phone.

0 Likes