Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay thinks I'm in Germany - help!

(Topic created on: 22-08-2021 03:46 PM)
angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
So I got my z flip 3 delivered today. Very happy indeed with it however something weird is happening with Samsung Pay - I just can't use it! It's not available to download from galaxy store so got from the play store instead. But when I open it it it comes up with a page in German and I can't proceed. I used Samsung Pay regularly so really need this feature! Can anyone help?
35 REPLIES 35
JohnMalys
Pioneer
Options
Thanks DannyT, looks like it is affecting a great number of people
angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
Thanks Danny! Will there be a post here when a solution is found?
0 Likes
Gilbs1
Pioneer
Options
I have the same problem, my watch works OK though.
0 Likes
Boo42
First Poster
Options
I'm the same!!! Works completely fine on the new galaxy watch 4, but not on the phone!!

Strange, considering the samsung pay plugin for the watch is installed on the phone!!
0 Likes
Chrizh
Journeyman
Options
For info. This is the screen we are getting.Screenshot_20210822-150436_Samsung Pay_5310.jpg
angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
Hi Danny I hope you're well today. Any update here please since it's now day 4 since recieving devices and as I'm sure you've seen this seems to be a widespread problem @DannyT
0 Likes
angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
Update 23/8 - it's working! Got a network services message pop up, restarted the phone and downloaded Samsung pay from the play store. Have faith people, looks like it's slowly getting sorted
alcabcucu
Explorer
Options

Hope this happens to me soon. I'm starting to get really mad about this.

Best regards.

mikehippo
Explorer
Options

I got the network update (I am on Vodafone, not sure if that matters) and its now  working for me.

shaiyumg
Apprentice
Options
I also just received update, im on three and it is now working perfectly!
0 Likes