Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG PAY shows in German

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 08:13 PM)
Sandy_mm
Explorer
Options
Device : Z Flip 3
Was not able to set Samsung Pay as it shows in German. Got to know it is something to do with Carrier settings update. Anyone who is using THREE (3) Network and was able to setup Samsung Pay in UK ?

Please help. Its been a week and nether Samsung Support nor 3 network customer support was able to resolve.

Thinking to return the device.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My Samsung pay wouldn't setup.
Decided to delete the app and reinstall it.
Over WiFi it setup with no issues at all
Mine is on the Z Fold 3
I'm on 3UK as well. I will say I haven't used the card from the phone yet
0 Likes
Sandy_mm
Explorer
Options
Strange that it worked for you after reinstall. I tried that option may be 20-30 times but didn't work.
Still searching for a solution.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I believe that there is a fix on the way with a software update. As a few have had issues.
Worth contacting Samsung support as well.
I take it yours is a UK version phone. Non UK phones won't work as I found out a while ago
0 Likes
Sandy_mm
Explorer
Options
It is indeed UK phone as i placed order in Samsung Online shop UK.
Anyways i also ordered for a replacement sim card and will see if it can help me in carrier settings upgrade. If not i will have to wait for Samsung to push the update for fixing this. But i do fear that there are few other model devices there which has the same problem and Samsung did nothing so far.
0 Likes
Sandy_mm
Explorer
Options
Finally this got resolved.
Not sure if the settings came on its own or is it because i raised a complaint with Samsung Technical Team who took IMEI and order number and told they would update it from backend within 48Hrs.
Doesn't matter now as it is finally solved. Screenshot_20210915-172908_Samsung Pay.jpgScreenshot_20210915-172706_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes