Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay Prize Draw

(Topic created on: 23-05-2021 10:00 AM)
Callum87
Navigator
Options
I just got a notification saying that my Samsung Pay Prize Draw entries are expiring soon.
What exactly am I supposed to do with them?
Do I mark them as used?
21 REPLIES 21
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
I too received the notification and wondering the same. Not sure Samsung made it clear here... but, I think I read that the vouchers are entries to the prize draw which will take place at the end of the month! Still does not explain why the notification about their expiration!
PauloJCR
Apprentice
Options
Winner selection

Winners will be selected at random in accordance with the Terms & Conditions. They will be contacted within 5 working days by email with details on how they will receive their prize
Smiler2268
Student
Options
Yeah, samsung have not told us what to do with the entries, I received same notification... not impressed 😕
QueenBDickson
Student
Options
Why do we have an option to mark the voucher as used?
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
As does marking it as "used" voids it's entry? Come on Samsung, we need answers.
QueenBDickson
Student
Options
Or does marking it as used put it into the entry for the draw?
Smiler2268
Student
Options
Who knows?? But I bet samsung does 🤯
CoralJones
First Poster
Options
I had this and honestly do not know, there nothing I can see x
Callum87
Navigator
Options
Ive just spoken with Samsung on live chat, they sent me a link with information on this promotion https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/paygiveaway

The information in the link states that it doesn't matter if you press the voucher used button, you will still be entered into the prize draw. The used button is literally useless.

We just wait for a email if we win and then enter the code that they email us into the link in the winners email.

So the voucher codes and used button are both useless. We just wait to see if we win and use the code in the winners email. What a absolutely ridiculous promotion with zero information about it.

Anyway, good luck to everyone.