Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay Plus Physical Card

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 09:57 AM)
Callum87
Navigator
Options
I have a physical Samsung Pay Card, does anyone know how to upgrade it to a Samsung Pay Plus physical card?

Many thanks 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
It's daft but it's really annoying as it really confused me. 😆
Not had the physical card today....I'm new so sounds like they are either not adding the + or just using up the old samsung pay cards first
Xxx
0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
I emailed them and they sent me this response....

....."Regarding the rebranding of Samsung Pay+, I’m sorry if we caused any confusion with our switch-up! We’re always listening to customer feedback and looking at ways to simplify your experience with the Samsung Pay app and Samsung Pay card. For these reasons, we’ve updated the name of Samsung Pay Card to Samsung Pay+.

Aside from the name and a refreshed logo within the app, nothing else will change, so you can continue using your current card without any issues.

I hope this clears things up for you! Have a great day and drop us a message if there’s anything else we can help with.

Best wishes,

Team Curve"

0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
So the name change is just within the app. The card will remain Samsung Pay. Xx
0 Likes
Wharncliffeowl
Pioneer
Options
I'm confused. I originally used Samsung pay and registered a debit card. No problem there. Months later tried to add a different banks credit card but that bank aren't signed up for Samsung pay. At that point the app suggested upgrading to Samsung pay plus to get round that. This required signing up to Curve. Done that but still can't get the credit card to verify. Am I correct that to do so I need a physical curve card?
0 Likes