Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay+ on Watch 5 Pro not working on TFL (London)

(Topic created on: 20-10-2022 09:50 AM)
Sptzz87
Explorer
Options

Hi everyone,

So I've used Google Pay for years and it's always been seamless, fast and convenient. I've decided to give Samsung Pay a go since I got a W5P recently. So, I'm using Curve to use my debit card, it's a bit weird as it's a digital card that then charges my actual card but whatever.

On Samsung Wallet app in the Phone I have it set as Transport Card as well and it works perfectly. Though on the Watch it doesn't work, at all, it works fine for payments at any store but not for TFL transport, I always get a "Seek Assistance. Use one card" message on the Tube terminal.

Anyway to fix this?! I have no idea what to do here. Contemplating going back to Google Pay (Can you use Google Pay on the Watch without opening the app btw?)

Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12
Members_9dJQ2DJ
First Poster
Options

Found this thread on a search this morning. Moved from a stable iPhone SE + Apple Watch S3 setup a few months ago.

Not signed up for Samsung Pay. Have Google pay on my flip 4 and watch 5.

When it works on the watch, the watch does almost a two stage process and buzzes twice before the gate opens.

This morning I couldn't tap out at all so will have to request a refund against a max fare.

There is also a bug where my Google Pay shortcut setting (double tap home button) reverts to the default after a while.

0 Likes
HajniX
First Poster
Options
Monzo is now launched in Samsung Wallet. You can add it without the Curve account now if you would like to
0 Likes
P3026
First Poster
Options
Same issue with my watch too
0 Likes