Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay on samsung watch

(Topic created on: 07-09-2018 11:07 PM)
KR1
Explorer
Options

Hi All 

I wonder if someone can help me. I have received a new Samsung gear watch today 07.09.18, 46mm, however I am unable to set up Samsung Pay on the watch. When I press back button, message appears Get Ready to use Samsung pay on your phone, press ok, check your phone, keep gear connected to phone and after this nothing happen. On phone after smasung pay demo,  I can not choose / tap start option on my Note 8 as this is not highlighted.

Thank you 

Kash

Any help will be appreciated.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Was the watch supplied to you from a company in your own country and not imported into your country as imports may not work. 

Has your Bank confirmed they are on board with allowing Samsung Pay to work with their accounts. 

To add when I first set up Samsung Pay on my Gear s3 Frontier Watch it took a few attempts to get it working. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
KR1
Explorer
Options

Hi, thank you for your reply. Yes, i ordered directly from Samsung UK. My old watch samsung S3 that I ordered from eBay was imported from Dubai and samsung pay did not work so I knew the issue and therefore I ordered from Samsung directly this new watch. I have HSBC bank which works fine on my Note 8 mobile for making contactless payments.  I will keep trying if does not work will return to Samsung. Thank you.

0 Likes