Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay Not Working on S21 Ultra!

(Topic created on: 20-07-2021 04:10 PM)
K1mar
Journeyman
Options

Changed from my Galaxy S10+ with working Samsung Pay last week to my new Galaxy S21 Ultra and Samsung Pay was missing from my device in the UK. I installed in from the Google Play store but the service doesn't seem to be available. When will this be active/fixed?

15 REPLIES 15
Lonestarjacket
Apprentice
Options

Purchased direct from Samsung.  Based in U.S.

After reading other bad reviews on the Samsung Pay app, I rhink the problem may be Samsung making the app NFC only with Ultrs.  That's a big problem and was not advertised as a limitation of the Ultra.  

It is ridiculous to charge so much for a phone and remove a key advantage of Samsung Pay over Google Pay.

0 Likes
jero3
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem and can't seem to get it fixed. Please help, it's very difficult to understand how it used to work on my Note 8 and on the S21 ultra it simply doesn't. My phone is from Mexico as well as my working Note 8. 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

I wonder if the software and CSC info might help shed some light on this one. 🤔

Are folks who are experiencing this able to post screenshots of what’s in ‘Settings > About Phone > Software information’ for your devices?

0 Likes
K1mar
Journeyman
Options
See attached Software InfoScreenshot_20210720-202145_Settings_32634.jpg
0 Likes
K1mar
Journeyman
Options
I have an update. not sure if it's beneficial to everyone but I took a contract from Carphone Warehouse, they gave me an EU model not a UK model. I've been on contact with them to replace the EU model I have with the correct one but apparently there are no Galaxy S21 Ultras in stock. I'm currently stuck paying for a wrong device for the moment. This experience has left me bitter and with the decision to move away from Samsung devices in the future.
0 Likes
Arif1985
First Poster
Options

"select symptoms" this selection is not available in the selection list

0 Likes