Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay card

(Topic created on: 29-10-2020 11:26 PM)
Charlie306
Navigator
Options
 My bank doesn't support Samsung pay so the app showed me Samsung pay card by CURVE after reading the terms and such I'm a little confused there are various charges for withdrawing money and foreign usage which is expected but no mention of any charges for paying for everyday purchases like supermarkets and shops, could someone tell me if there are any hidden charges? please.
11 REPLIES 11
Solution
Soipe
Journeyman
Options
If you are on about your Curve card, then no, there is no charges for paying in shops or online, even when you're abroad. When you're abroad, you'll pay the mastercard exchange rate which is pretty much the exact value of local & foreign currency, without fees.
Yup, curve is amazing :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:
UKGrizzlyBear
Student
Options
also the app let's you choose 3 places you normally shop at and you get money back. 1p for every £1 spent. really great app!!!
Charlie306
Navigator
Options
that's a pretty cool feature thanks for the info👊
0 Likes
Charlie306
Navigator
Options
cheers for the help 👊
Charlie306
Navigator
Options
I just tried to add it through Samsung pay and it's telling me I already have a curve account, which I don't and so they can't offer me one🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♂️
Soipe
Journeyman
Options
Whaat that's weird 😂 Maybe message support
0 Likes
Charlie306
Navigator
Options
I know🤣 I don't understand why Samsung can't just work with other banks to make it easier for loyal customers who want to stick with Samsung products
0 Likes
gazzaUK
Apprentice
Options

@Charlie306 wrote:
I just tried to add it through Samsung pay and it's telling me I already have a curve account, which I don't and so they can't offer me one🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♂️

did you get any explanation or a fix about this?

Cheers,

Gary

0 Likes
Charlie306
Navigator
Options
yes mate I contacted curve directly and they rectified the situation, I didn't have an account after all but I did have to open an account with curve first then add the curve card to Samsung pay, all because yorkshire bank/ virgin money won't work with Samsung pay, I'd be interested to know why they won't!