Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay Card

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 07:02 AM)
RhysH
Pathfinder
Options
Hey. So I've recently started using the new Samsung Card in my S20+ and its been a treat so far. When using the Curve app to order a Samsung Card do they send you a Curve branded card or a Samsung branded card?

UK
Galaxy S20+ G986B/DS Enterprise Edition (EE) Unlocked "UI 2.5"
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @RhysH ,

you should be able to find all the info about this here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/get-samsung-pay-card/

0 Likes
RhysH
Pathfinder
Options

Hi Tess.

Just had a look. Even though it says I can order a physical Samsung Pay Card, using the Curve app, it showed a picture of a curve card instead. Hence why I asked to get feedback off people who may have one.

Thank you.

0 Likes
gestelitacp
Journeyman
Options
Hi all, quick question.
I have added more than 1 card on my Curve account to use with Samsung Pay. ideally when you choose the card on Curve, when you tap to pay, it now uses the new card selected on the app.
But, the problem is that regardless of me changing the card on Curve, when using the Samsung card, it always goes back to the card I had originally, like a "default". This is not normal, right? it should change card on the spot.

Thanks
0 Likes
RhysH
Pathfinder
Options
I'm not sure on that one sorry. Have you spoken to Samsung via their Live chat system?
0 Likes
gestelitacp
Journeyman
Options
Not yet. I am going to call them tomorrow so that I can also add the Samsung Card to the Galaxy watch. I'll bring feedback tomorrow.
thanks
0 Likes