Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Pay Card Not Adding to my Samsung Pay Wallet.

(Topic created on: 21-08-2020 03:27 AM)
youngkuknoh
Student
Options

I created a samsung pay card on my account, but the app crashed on me. When I reopened it back up, the app says that it looks like I already have a samsung pay card.

Screenshot_20200821-031726_Samsung Pay.jpg

It isn't in my mobile wallet and when I open the app there is NO way to re-add a card that supposedly exists and is linked to my Samsung Account, to my Samsung Pay wallet.

I tried using the Curve app to get either a physical card or see my card details to add it manually, but both those options force close the Curve app.

So now I'm stuck in a limbo where I apparently have a Samsung Pay Card, but can't use the card.

I can't add it to my wallet. I can't create a new one and I can't request the details to add it manually.

Has anyone had this issue? Might someone know how to fix it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
haarismemon
Apprentice
Options

I managed to add the Samsung Pay Card to the Samsung Pay wallet!

Turns out the Samsung Pay Card was created successfully, we just had to manually it to our wallets just like any other debit/credit card.

Here's how I did it:

- Went to the curve app and clicked on Account. You should see a black Samsung Pay Card (Curve Card) at the top.

- Clicked on View Card Details, and wrote the details down i.e. card number, expiry date, cvv.

- Went back to the home page of the Samsung Pay app, swiped all the way to the left to add a new card.

- Filled in all the details for the card from the curve app, and did the security check stuff. And that's it, the card was added to my wallet!

Hope that helped :smiling-face:

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
SelbyL
Pioneer
Options
same. pointless.
0 Likes
haarismemon
Apprentice
Options

I too am having the same issue. Clicking on the "open the curve app" button takes me to the curve app (which I've got installed and logged in), but nothing happens.

0 Likes
Solution
haarismemon
Apprentice
Options

I managed to add the Samsung Pay Card to the Samsung Pay wallet!

Turns out the Samsung Pay Card was created successfully, we just had to manually it to our wallets just like any other debit/credit card.

Here's how I did it:

- Went to the curve app and clicked on Account. You should see a black Samsung Pay Card (Curve Card) at the top.

- Clicked on View Card Details, and wrote the details down i.e. card number, expiry date, cvv.

- Went back to the home page of the Samsung Pay app, swiped all the way to the left to add a new card.

- Filled in all the details for the card from the curve app, and did the security check stuff. And that's it, the card was added to my wallet!

Hope that helped :smiling-face:

0 Likes
youngkuknoh
Student
Options

Yep that worked for me too! 

giphy.gif_cid=ecf05e47cnlh4at0mypyujmcb5hzduk6rwkav19w0vkeqdav&rid=giphy

0 Likes
Members_nemcNAa
First Poster
Options

After adding card manually I also had to open the card and select the option to add to  Pay Tab otherwise it doesn't show up and you cannot use it directly from the Samsung Pay app

0 Likes
Members_2rHqDMc
First Poster
Options

Does not work any more curve now demanding ID to replace our of date card details 

0 Likes