Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay and wallet

(Topic created on: 16-09-2022 02:09 PM)
kashif14
Apprentice
Options
I just bought s22 ultra . Samsung wallet issue facing when ever i launch it it shows an error ( it couldnt open ) please try again later . Anyone can guide me what to do please ?
11 REPLIES 11
Mash87
First Poster
Options
I am having the same issue. Any update on this matter will be greatful.
0 Likes
Teddy65
Apprentice
Options

Habe exakt das gleiche Problem

0 Likes
kashif14
Apprentice
Options
Thank God i am not alone with this problem 😄 may be soon samsung resolve this problem for us
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@kashif14: Please can you try heading to Settings > Battery and device care > Optimise now, followed by Memory > Clean now. Following these steps head to Settings > Apps > Samsung Wallet > Force stop (if applicable) > Storage > Clear cache, then restart your phone. If the issue persists, head to the Galaxy Store > Tap the 3 lines in the bottom right > Updates, and check for any available updates that might address your issue. 

If you continue to encounter the same error when you launch Samsung Wallet, then please submit an Error Report via the Samsung Members app. To do this, please head to the Members app > Get Help > Error Report > Tap 'OK' to send System Log Data > Select the symptom, and include as much detail as possible. To ensure your logs accurately reflect the issue you're experiencing, we'd like you to submit your report within 5 minutes of encountering the problem. Our engineers will then investigate this and respond to you with a solution via the Members app. 

0 Likes
kashif14
Apprentice
Options
Thank you AndrewL
0 Likes
leanne1987
Student
Options

Did you manage to fix this. I have just brought tye S23 and having the same issue

0 Likes
kashif14
Apprentice
Options
I have done every thing what Andrew said and sadly still problem is same
0 Likes
leanne1987
Student
Options
😔 was hoping you had a solution. What are you using instead. Day 2 of new s23 and preferring my s21 at the minute 😔
0 Likes
kashif14
Apprentice
Options
I am using google wallet right now for mobile and watch also .