Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay and Curve - confusion

(Topic created on: 07-04-2021 01:44 PM)
louiscar
Pioneer
Options

I am really confused about the Curve app and Samsung Pay. I had 2 cards to enter and SP says it can't add them but tells me to register them with Curve. I do that and both cards are in there. However, when in Samsung Pay I get 2 confusing card numbers (both applying to one card - one is described as a digital one).

The problem here is that the card substitute doesn't tell me what card I'm going to use.

I can see if I go to curve I can switch between the credit card and the debit card but when back in Samsung pay I can only see the same digital card announced so it doesn't tell me which one I am paying with or even if the one I chose to activate in the Curve app is the one that Samsung Pay will use.

Can someone clear this mess up. I've so far not used the paying system as I'm not sure what card it's going to put it on. I'm considering moving to Google pay as this seems to be one horrible mess up.

27 REPLIES 27
dickhead23
First Poster
Options

I think you should ditch the cards and stick to cash

0 Likes
dickhead23
First Poster
Options

Seriously ditch the card. You do t have no way in the Samsung pay account it's attached to your debit and bank account. You're making it difficult for yourself. How do you expect to make purchases and it not debit your debit card  . . .wow!!!!!

0 Likes
dickhead23
First Poster
Options

Oh dear!!

0 Likes
louiscar
Pioneer
Options
I would explain the stupidity of your multiple posts on an issue that has long been resolved but I doubt you'd understand
0 Likes
RonnyA
First Poster
Options

as far as I'm concerned this whole Samsung Pay (now they have Pay+) and Curve is really confusing - their finance department need to totally rethink it before people are going to trust it and use it. 

0 Likes
louiscar
Pioneer
Options
I've been using it now for a while and it's a bit clunky using 2 apps for one purpose but so far it has been OK apart from one monumental co**up when I chose to "go back in time". It failed and I was charged twice. Curve said there was a problem with their servers . It is somewhat concerning
0 Likes
louiscar
Pioneer
Options
Yep, oh dear ... Troll time!!
0 Likes
louiscar
Pioneer
Options
I think you should stick to minding your own business.
0 Likes
RonnyA
First Poster
Options

it was a genuine comment and it looks like I'm having the same confusion as you were in the original question, in some ways I was agreeing with you.   I'm a genuine Samsung user and just ordered a new phone but declined to use Pay/Pay+/Curve - don't trust it based on your comments on this thread and others.  Thanks for the help.  

0 Likes
very_nice
First Poster
Options

Total nonsense. I thought switching to Samsung Wallet from Google Wallet will make my life easier due to better integration with Samsung products but instead they don't support any cards I have and made me sign up with this ***** Curve app. No instead of having all my cards in Google Wallet I need to use both Samsung Wallet and Curve? Stupid stupid stupid

0 Likes