Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pass

(Topic created on: 27-06-2022 05:34 PM)
Jack1547
Pioneer
Options
Hi there
Since the new update to Samsung wallet, I've basically been unable to access Samsung pass. I use Google pay as my default payment service due to my bank not being supported with Samsung (another problem) but this means when I open Samsung wallet to see my passwords, I'm asked, every time, to change my default payment service to enter the app. 

I'd like to see users not forced to change their preferences in order to use services like Samsung pass which I use regularly. 

8 REPLIES 8
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Jack1547 Hello, if I'm not wrong, it asks you to set as default method, because Google pay is already established. Confirm that you want to set Samsung Pay/Wallet/ as default.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Dannyboii
Navigator
Options
I just posted a new post about this also before I came across yours. It's very annoying I have to keep doing the same thing. And can't even switch to samsung pay even if I wanted to coz it doesn't accept any of my cards either
0 Likes
Dannyboii
Navigator
Options
But we don't want samsung pay as our default this is the issue. We have to set it as default just to access samsung pass. And because we use Google pay as a default we have to switch this then switch back every time we want to check our samsung pass
Jack1547
Pioneer
Options
Took the words right out of my mouth
Dannyboii
Navigator
Options
Just delete the wallet and download samsung pass apk from apk mirror. It works 😀
Members_sn26RLp
First Poster
Options

Yep. Same here. I was willing to try Samsung Wallet for some loyalty cards and passwords, but I don't want to swap entirely from Google Pay. So it's of no use to me. And it puts a quick access bar at the bottom of the screen that just annoys me and is not something I'd ever want to use.

I've uninstalled Wallet and won't be using unless all that is changed.

Loonsince1977
Student
Options
I am constantly forgetting to change it back! And then, in the middle of the supermarket, my phone won't work! And I'm panicking because there are about 10 people behind me in the queue. I'm forever apologising 🙈🙈
0 Likes
Loonsince1977
Student
Options
Os that being at the bottom an absolute nightmare🤬
0 Likes