Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pass?

(Topic created on: 13-06-2022 03:05 PM)
Spurs70
Student
Options
Hello. Due to me having a skin complaint on my hands my Fingerprints will not register on my device or any device for that matter. Now the Samsung galaxy s21 Ultra supports facial recognition as do many phones so why can't I use Samsung pass with my face or Iris? As it says so in the Samsung pass write up? I can't even get in to Samsung pass as it just asks me to register a fingerprint? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, sorry to hear about the Samsung Pass issues. Unfortunately, although face recognition can be used in some instances there's no way to totally escape the use of the fingerprint sensor. I would suggest looking for an alternative app eg Last Pass, Roboform etc.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, sorry to hear about the Samsung Pass issues. Unfortunately, although face recognition can be used in some instances there's no way to totally escape the use of the fingerprint sensor. I would suggest looking for an alternative app eg Last Pass, Roboform etc.
Dannyboii
Navigator
Options
Can you not just re register your fingerprint in the settings?
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
They can't get finger prints to recognise at all. Creating registered prints is impossible
Spurs70
Student
Options
Sadly I can't. Due to years of using strong creams my fingerprints fail to work
0 Likes
KitGala
First Poster
Options

I also have a problem with my fingerprints. They just do not read well. My old phone used my eyes for Samsung Pass, but I cannot find that as an option for my new S24. Does anyone know who to set Samsung pass to iris recognition? If not, Samsung, the "printless" community is calling you out to give us an alternative. 

0 Likes