Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pass and Norton Identity Safe

(Topic created on: 05-04-2018 02:53 PM)
redespace
First Poster
Options

Hi All,

For many many years, I have been using Symantec's Norton Identity Safe on my desktop to store all my logins and card information. Now, using Android Oreo on my Samsung S8+, I realize Samsung Pass is able to automatically fill in logins on webpages and Apps.

I have my full trust on Samsung Knox, so I have been wondering lately if there is a possibility to sync my Norton logins with Samsung Pass. My guess is that that doesn't exist, but if it does: How can I keep both services in sync?

If syncing is not possible, is there a way to manually export - import logins into Samsung Pass? I have checked the settings of Pass, but there is no 'import' feature available :smileysad:

Any ideas or workarounds are welcome :smileywink:

Thank you

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Nieru85
Student
Options

@redespace wrote:

Hi All,

For many many years, I have been using Symantec's Norton Identity Safe on my desktop to store all my logins and card information. Now, using Android Oreo on my Samsung S8+, I realize Samsung Pass is able to automatically fill in logins on webpages and Apps.

I have my full trust on Samsung Knox, so I have been wondering lately if there is a possibility to sync my Norton logins with Samsung Pass. My guess is that that doesn't exist, but if it does: How can I keep both services in sync?

If syncing is not possible, is there a way to manually export - import logins into Samsung Pass? I have checked the settings of Pass, but there is no 'import' feature available :smileysad:

Any ideas or workarounds are welcome :smileywink:

Thank you

skop
0 Likes