Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes ok, but...

(Topic created on: 13-04-2021 07:22 PM)
TomaszDorset
Pioneer
Options
I like Samsung Notes app, but... How can I see my Samsung Notes in a browser? (like Google keep) I have notice that  synchronization do not work, but all settings are enabled. I can see my Samsung Notes nowhere (one drive, Samsung cloud, Google drive)
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
WalterFox
Navigator
Options
Hey Tomasz
I don't think that you would be able to see your notes on any website. Synchronisation means that all your data has been sent to samsung cloud. It means, if you will log in to your samsung note on any other device e.g tablet, then you will see all your details from Note.
0 Likes
TomaszDorset
Pioneer
Options
@WalterFox It shouldn't be like this, should it? This functionality is missing for me and I have to use Google Keep. Well, I prefer to be in one system (Google or Samsung) but because of preferences it's not possible.
WalterFox
Navigator
Options
To be honest I agree with you. It's bit annoying that Samsung makes its own counterparts of apps that don't always work well....well it is how it is. :winking-face:
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Samsung and Microsoft need to communicate properly to sort out the sync between the Samsung Notes app and the OneNote app... it never works and I've seen many complain about it when searching about the issue. 2 massive companies, service is on offer and it's not working. Needs sorting.
0 Likes