Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes not syncing on Windows 11

(Topic created on: 08-02-2023 08:04 PM)
GautamD
Journeyman
Options

Title. I make university notes on my Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, and then when I have to do coursework/assignments, I use the Samsung Notes app on my Windows 11 laptop to use the notes, and the tablet to do my coursework/assignments. Ever since Monday of this week (6/2/23), I have been unable to sync any of my notes over from my tablet to my laptop. I have tried signing out and in again from Samsung Cloud, I have tried reinstalling Samsung Notes on my laptop (through the command prompt and command "winget install "Samsung Notes"") and I have even tried to get an auto clicker to keep clicking "Sync Now" for a couple hours to see if it would sync all my notes, to no avail. Is there any solution? I only switched to Samsung Notes from OneNote last September, because it had way more functionality on my Galaxy Tab, and this problem has only happened quite recently. Attached are screenshots of syncs from my Galaxy Tab (green text), and laptop (orange text). Thanks in advance for any help.laptoplaptoptablettablet

5 REPLIES 5
khaishin_y
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem too where I manage to sync the folder only without the notes in it. I hope they will fix this problem. I have been wating for  almost 2 years for them to fix but until today they dont even fix it.

0 Likes
Mauricio319
First Poster
Options

I bought the Galaxy 3 Pro 360 in Feb 2023.  After doing all the updates, Samsung Notes was working, perfectly syncing with my Tab S8 Ultra and my new purchased S23.  That was up until March 28 2023, when it stopped syncing.  I unstilled and reinstalled.  It synced only once.  I am doing a Bing search going to find and answer to this riddle.

0 Likes
Mauricio319
First Poster
Options

Ok, fixed the issue!  There was a BIOS update pending.  That seems to have rectified the situation... for the moment.

0 Likes
Members_L0yt8FD
First Poster
Options

Hello , may i ask how you did the BIOS update ?

0 Likes
Mauricio319
First Poster
Options

Samsung laptops have two settings windows.  One settings window is for Windows 11, and the other setting window is for Samsung.  I just went to the updates to search for any pending updates, and there was a BIOS update.  There have been several updates since I first posted, but Samsung Notes has been syncing without issue with my other devices.

0 Likes